- Experience Canada’s first Via Ferrata that is open in the winter season.
- Exploring Canyon Sainte-Anne on the world’s third uninterrupted Via Ferrata – no clipping and unclipping of carabiners is necessary en route as they slide continuously over specially designed clips.
- Harnesses, helmets and drinking water are supplied for the Via Ferrata experience.
- Wear closed shoes and bring a camera
- For the Via Ferrata in winter, bring warm walking boots, gloves or mittens, cold weather clothing – preferably multiple layers – a nutritious snack, water bottle and small backpack.