- A ride is for two people at a time.
- A passenger shall comply with all warning and instructions provided by the operations manager. They shall refrain from behaving in any manner that may cause or contribute to the injury of themselves or others. The operations manager may decide to prohibit someone from riding if needed.
- Food, beverages, glass, or any loose items are prohibited on the ride.
- It is compulsory to contain hair or clothes in order to prevent them from getting becoming caught in the installation.
- The double chair is designed to carry only one passenger per seat. Children in arms or babies are not allowed.
- A passenger must be able to sit properly in the seat and brace themselves adequately against the forces created by the ride.
- The operator may decide not to allow people to do the activity according to environmental restrictions (lightning, high wind speed, other prohibitive conditions that could harm the passengers or the equipment). A refund will be applicable.