- Make sure to arrive 30 minutes before your activity begins.
- Pregnant woman, you must have on hand a ticket from your doctor for this type of activity.
- Accepted payment methods: Visa, MasterCard (upon reservation) / Visa, MasterCard, cash (on-site).
- All rates are for one participant only and before taxes.
- Complete payment is required upon reservation.
- If you have to cancel less than 14 days before your reservation date, 40% of your payment will be kept.
- For any cancellation less than 48 hours before your reservation date, the totality of your payment will be kept.
- All activities will take place in case of simple snow.
- Projet Vertical reserves the right to delay or cancel departures in case of rain, strong winds or a winter storm.
- “Projet Vertical” will forbid departure to anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs. In such a case, there will be no reimbursement.
Each participant must fill in the risk acceptance form before taking part in any Via Ferrata, zip line, rappel or climbing activity. The form will be available on site before departure.